PACK BARROSA AND TRIGONIERO CANYONS
Level 2: Beginners and Experienced
CANYONING IN BIELSA VALLEY
We propose you a full day activity in the Valley of Bielsa, Huesca.
The funny Barrosa canyon and the beautiful and technical Trigoniero canyon.
Barrosa has two abseils up to 18 meters, jumps up to 8 meters (optionals) and some tobogans. And the famous shuttle slide of 12 meters high!!! One of the funniest slide in the Pyrenees! It's a perfect descent if you enjoy with the jumps and the slides.
Trigoniero has three abseils of 20 meters high, some jumps (optionals), small slides and one funny slide of 8 meters high.
Don't miss this opportunity to discover the Valley of Bielsa doing two fantastic canyons in the same day!
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 14 years old.
- Be able to swim.
- No experience is required.
- A normal fitness level.
price 75€ per person
6-7 hours in total
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Photos of the activity
Wetsuit and Equipment
Backpack and Watertight Pot