PACK FURCO CANYON AND VIA FERRATA OF SORROSAL
Level 2: Beginners and Experienced
MULTI-ADVENTURE IN HUESCA
Enjoy a multi-adventure day in the Ordesa Valley.
We propose you a full day activity doing the Furco canyon in the morning and the Via Ferrata del Sorrosal in the afternoon.
The Via ferrata del Sorrosal it's a beautiful protected climbing route crossing the amazing waterfall of the Sorrosal canyon, located in Broto village. It's an activity for beginners and a perfect opportunity to enjoy climbing.
Furco canyon is a demanding descent, because it has a comfortable approach and a short return. However Furco has it all: three abseils of 22, 20 and 10 meters high, one jump of 8 meters high (optional) and some funny slides.The landscape it's amazing with the Flysch rock formations.
- Sport shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Towell and change footwear.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Maximum 8 participants per group.
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- No experience is required.
- A normal fitness level.
- Not suffer guiddiness.
price 75€ per person
6-7 hours in total
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support