CUEVA CABRITO CANYON
Level 3: Advanced
CANYONING IN RODELLAR
This canyon will be one of the most exciting adventures of your life, so be prepared!
Cueva Cabrito is one of most curious canyons in Parque Natural de la Sierra y los Cañones de Guara.
It's a sinuous and narrow canyon with abseils up to 12 meters. The landscape in to the canyon is amazing with conglomerate rock formations.
This activity is perfect to do in spring, autumn or after rainy days.
It's necessary to have a good fitness level and experience in canyoning for this activity.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 14 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in canyoning is required.
- A good fitness level required.
ALMUNIAS DE RODELLAR
price 65€ per person
Approach walking: 10 minutes
Descent: 3-4 hours
Return walking: 30-45 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support