Level 2: Beginners and Experienced
Back / Next
CANYONING IN SOBREPUERTO VALLEY
We have planned for you this activity where the landscape took centre stage.
Forcos is a beutiful descent, that is hidden in the valley of Sobrepuerto. It isn't a commercial trip but it could be interesting if you've done more canyons in the Pryrenees and you are finding something different.
This canyon isn't an activity very sportive but it has some jumps up to 10 meters (optionals).
This activity is a mixture of a hiking trip and a canyoning descent and suitable for people who appreciate more the geology and the nature than the sporting side.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 14 years old.
- Be able to swim.
- No experience required.
- A good fitness level required.
price 49€ per person
Approach walking: 45 minutes
Descent: 2-3 hours
Return walking: 20 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Photos of the activity
Wetsuit and Equipment
Backpack and Watertight Pot