Back / Next
Level 2: Beginners and Experienced
CANYONING IN SIERRA DE GUARA
You should not miss this experience to make your holiday the best ever and a unforgettable time!
Formiga, is a classic descent in Parque Natural de la Sierra y los Cañones de Guara.
It is a very complet and easy canyon, with two abseils up to 7 meters, jumps (optionals), slides, siphons, gorges and flooded corridors with an amazing landscape.
In Formiga the obstacles are easy which makes it the perfect activity for mixed ability groups, family groups and children.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- No experience required.
- A normal fitness level required.
price 55€ per person
Approach walking: 45 minutes
Descent: 3-4 hours
Return walking: 15 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support