MANATUERO AND YESA SUPERIOR CANYONS
Level 3: Advanced
CANYONING IN VALLE DE VIÓ
¡A complet canyoning journey in the heart of the Pyrenees!
Manatuero is a dry canyon with 5 abseils up to 30 meters. This descent supposes the best way to arrive to Yesa Superior canyon.
The Yesa Superior is a beautiful aquatic hiking trip. It's located in one of the most pure, wild and hidden places of Valle de Vió. It has two abseils up to 10 meters, amazing corridors and some small jumps and slides.
The most interesting aspect of this activity is the lush green vegetation and the landscape that you can find inside. It's a perfect activity for people who know abseiling and especially for the people who want a different canyoning trip in a wild and an unusual place for the tourists.
- Sport shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Towell and change footwear.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimun age: 16 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in abseiling is required.
- A good fitness level.
price 65€ per person
6-7 hours in total
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support