MIRABAL SUPERIOR CANYON
Level 2: Beginners and Experienced
Back / Next
CANYONING IN ESCUAIN VALLEY
A fantastic canyoning trip, wich is accessible to all!
Mirabal Superior is one of the bests descents in the Pyrenees. It's a very complet canyon, it has: clear water, narrows gorges, flooded corridors, nice places for swiming and dark corners.
The obstacles are easy which makes it the perfect activity for mixed ability groups, from family groups to children.
Mirabal is an acuatic canyon where you can do jumps up to 8-10 meters high (optionals).
In this canyon there aren't abseils, therefore suppose a fanstastic activity for evereyone!
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 14 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- No experience required.
- A good fitness level required.
HOSPITAL DE TELLA
price 49€ per person
Approach walking: 20 minutes
Descent: 3 hours
Return walking: 20 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support