PALOMERAS DEL FORNOCAL CANYON
Level 1: Beginners
CANYONING IN ALQUEZAR
Take your seat for the full canyoning experience! Discover the canyons of Huesca.
Palomeras del Fornocal is narrow canyon of conglomerate rock. This descent is close to Rio Vero Canyon. It's a very easy descent with a interesting landscape.
It has some abseils up to 7 meters, a lot of gorges wich makes the descent very funny.
This descent it's perfect for a half day activity and if is your first canyon with abseils.
The best moment for descending this canyon is at the beginning of the season and after rainy days.
If you want a full day activity, you can do also the Basender canyon in the same day. Discover the Pack Basender and Palomeras del Fornocal Canyons.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- No experience required.
- A normal fitness level required.
price 49€ per person
Approach walking: 5 minutes
Descent: 2 hours
Return walking: 15 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support