Level 2: Beginners and Experienced
CANYONING IN BIERGE
There is nothing better than travelling to the Natural Park of Sierra and Guara canyons, where you can practice sports like canyoning.
Peonera is the most famous descent in Sierra de Guara. The Alcanadre river has carverd an amazing place with impossible rock formations and pools of green water.
It's a very acuatic descent, with a lot of corners where is possible to swiming, a lot of jumps (optional), beautiful rock chaos... The canyon finish in the dam of Bierge where you can do a funny jump of 10 meters high.
This canyon hasn't any abseils, and the obstacles are easy which makes it the perfect activity for mixed ability groups, family groups and children.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- No experience required.
- A normal fitness level required.
price 55€ per person
Approach walking: 45 minutes
Descent: 3-4 hours
Return walking: 5 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support