VÍA FERRATA OF FORADADA DEL TOSCAR
Level 3: Advanced
VIA FERRATA IN HUESCA
Amazing Via Ferrata climbing route in the Spanish Pyrenees.
The Via ferrata of Foradada del Toscar it's a beautiful protected climbing route. The backdrop is grandiose, and the views across and down are fantastic.
Long, vertical ladders, with steep and strength-sapping climbs. A beautiful opportunity to enjoy climbing using steps, stairs and different types of bridges.
It's a perfect activity for people who have experience in Via Ferrata.
- Sports shoes or walking boots.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 14 years old.
- Experience in Via Ferrata is required.
- A good fitness level.
- Not suffer guiddiness.
FORADADA DEL TOSCAR
price 49€ per person
Approach walking: 15 minutes
Descent: 3 - 4 hours
Return walking: 35 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Photos of the activity
Backpack and Watertight Pot