VIA FERRATA OF SORROSAL
Level 2: Beginners and Experienced
price 49€ per person*
* The price includes the 3.50€ ticket
VIA FERRATA CLIMBING IN HUESCA
One of the most beautiful Via Ferrata of the Pyrenees.
The Via ferrata del Sorrosal it's a beautiful protected climbing route crossing the amazing waterfall of the Sorrosal canyon, located in Broto village. It's an activity for beginners and a perfect opportunity to enjoy climbing.
Via Ferrata is a type of climbing that brings you closer to the landscape, the ambiance and the feeling of being out in the wide open space. Enjoy climbing using steps, stairs, tibetan bridge...
A perfect activity for beginners and experienced people.
* Ticket of 3,50€ per person charged by the Broto City Council included in the price.
- Sports shoes or walking boots.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- No experience is required.
- A normal fitness level.
- Not suffer guiddiness.
Approach walking: 5 minutes
Ascent: 2-3 hours
Return walking: 20 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Photos of the activity
Backpack and Watertight Pot
* The price includes the 3,50€ ticket