PACK BARROSA AND FOZ DE LA CANAL CANYONS
Level 3: Advanced
CANYONING IN BIELSA VALLEY
We propose you a full day activity in the Valley of Bielsa. The funny Barrosa canyon and the technical Foz de la Canal canyon.
Barrosa has two abseils up to 18 meters, jumps up to 8 meters (optionals) and some tobogans. And the famous shuttle slide of 12 meters high!!! One of the funniest slide in the Pyrenees! It's a perfect descent if you enjoy with the jumps and the slides.
Foz de la Canal is extremely vertical canyon with five abseils up to 40 meters.
For this activity the experience in abseiling is required. If you enjoy abseiling and you want a full day trip, this is your activity!
Don't miss this opportunity to discover this part of the Pyrenees doing two fantastic canyons in the same day!
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in abseiling and in canyoning is required.
- A good fitness level.
price 100€ per person
6-7 hours in total
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support