Back / Next
CHIMIACHAS AND VERO CANYONS
Level 3: Advanced
CANYONING IN ALQUEZAR
The Chimiachas is a dry canyon close to the Rio Vero canyon. We propose you a mixture of a vertical descent with an acuatic canyon.
Chimiachas is extremely vertical canyon with an amazing place called La Cocineta: An awesome cirque with three abseils of 45,25 and 45 meters high.
After finalizing Chimiacha, we are going to start descending the Rio Vero canyon. It's an easy and interesting descent. It hasn't got any abseils and it has some optionals jumps, beautiful pools for swimming, dark corners where the sun dissapears...
It's necessary to have a good fitness level and experience in canyoning for this activity.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 16 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in canyoning required.
- A good fitness level required.
price 75€ per person
Approach walking: 2 hours
Descent: 5-6 hours
Return walking: 30 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support