Level 3: Advanced
CANYONING IN COLUNGO
Fornocal canyon, is a great way to start the canyoning season in Spain.
Fornocal, is a rarely known canyon. It's one of the best spots in Parque Natural de la Sierra y los Cañones de Guara.
it's a sinuous and narrow canyon with 9 abseils up to 12 meters. It has a lot of beautiful corners and the landscape is amazing.
It's a perfect activity if you known abseiling or if you don't have fear.
The best moment for this canyon is in spring.
Don't miss the opportunity to discover this place of Sierra de Guara!
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 14 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in canyoning is required.
- A good fitness level required.
price 65€ per person
Approach walking: 30 minutes
Descent: 5 hours
Return walking: 5 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support