FOZ DE LA CANAL INFERIOR CANYON
Level 3: Advanced
CANYONING IN BIELSA VALLEY
This canyon offers spectaculars views of the Pyrenees of Huesca.
We suggest you the Foz de la Canal canyon, a magnificent half day activity.
Foz de la Canal is extremely vertical canyon with five abseils up to 40 meters.
For this activity the experience in abseiling is required. If you enjoy abseiling and you want a half day trip, this is your activity!
If you want a full day activity, you can descent the Barrosa canyon in the same day. Look the Pack Foz de la Canal and Barrosa Canyons.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in abseiling required.
- A good fitness level.
price 60€ per person
Approach walking: 30 minutes
Descent: 2-3 hours
Return walking: 10 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support