Home >> Activities >> Canyoning in the Pyrenees >> Foz de la Canal Canyon
FOZ DE LA CANAL CANYON
Level 4: Difficult
CANYONING IN BIELSA VALLEY
Foz de la Canal is one of the most verticals canyons of the Pyrenees.
The descent starts with some abseils up to 20 meters high, and then we arrive to the amazing waterfall of 70 meters high! The second part of the canyon has five abseils up to 40 meters.
For this activity experience in canyoning and in abseiling is required, also it is necessary to do an interview with the guide.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in abseiling and in canyoning is required.
- An interview with the guide is required.
- A good fitness level.
price 120€ per person
Approach walking: 1 hour
Descent: 5-6 hours
Return walking: 10 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support