Home >> Activities >> Canyoning in the Pyrenees >> Lapazosa Canyon
Back / Next
Level 4: Difficult
CANYONING IN BUJARUELO VALLEY
Spend all day abseiling in the Pyrenees of Huesca.
Lapazosa canyon is located in the Valley of Bujaruelo, close to the Ordesa Valley and the village of Torla. It is a technic descent in an alpine enviroment.
Lapazosa has 13 abseils, jumps, slides and one beautiful waterfall of 65 meters high.
For this activity experience in canyoning and in abseiling is required, also it is necessary to do an interview with the guide.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in abseiling and in canyoning is required.
- An interview with the guide is required.
- A good fitness level.
price 80€ per person
Approach walking: 45 minutes
Descent: 4-5 hours
Return walking: 10 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support