Level 1 - 2: Beginners and Experienced
CANYONING IN ESCUAIN VALLEY
Enjoy the landscape of Escuain Valley jumping and swimming in the Yaga river.
Mirabal is one of the most funniest descents in the Pyrenees. It's a very complet canyon, it has: clear water, narrows gorges, flooded corridors and a lot of nice places for swiming.
In this canyon all the obstacles are avoidable which makes it the perfect activity for mixed ability groups.
Mirabal is an acuatic canyon where you can do jumps up to 8-10 meters high (optionals) and some funny slides (optionals).
In this canyon there aren't abseils, therefore suppose a fanstastic activity for everyone!
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 7 years old.
- Be able to swim.
- No experience required.
- A normal fitness level required.
HOSPITAL DE TELLA
price 49€ per person
Approach walking: 20 minutes
Descent: 3 hours
Return walking: 10 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Photos of the activity
Wetsuit and Equipment
Backpack and Watertight Pot