Level 1 - 2: Beginners and Experienced
CANYONING IN AÑISCLO CANYON
Have your first steps in canyoning in the Pyrenees in touch with nature.
Viandico canyon is located next to the Añisclo Canyon. Añisclo is an awesome canyon that you can visit walking or by car after done the Viandico Canyon. This area is one of the most beautiful and great places of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park.
In Viandico all the obstacles are avoidable which makes it the perfect activity for mixed ability groups.
Anyway, if you are a adventurous you won't be disappointed because Viandico has: one abseil of 14 meters, jumps up to 8 meters (optionals), blocks of rocks and a lot of secrets that we can't reveal.
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 7 years old.
- Be able to swim.
- No experience required.
- A normal fitness level required.
CAÑON DE AÑISCLO
price 49€ per person
Approach walking: 20 minutes
Descent: 3 hours
Return walking: 20 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Photos of the activity
Wetsuit and Equipment
Backpack and Watertight Pot