Level 4: Difficult
CANYONING IN BUJARUELO VALLEY
Ordiso is an authentic jumping party in the heart of the Pyrenees of Huesca.
This awesome canyon is located in the Valley of Bujaruelo, close to the Ordesa Valley.
It has some abseils up to 10 meters, allmost all the abseils are perfect to jump. It has some slides and lot of beautiful corners for swiming.
For this activity experience in canyoning and in abseiling is required, also it is necessary to do an interview with the guide.
If you enjoy jumping, this is your activity!
- Sports shoes or walking boots (they will get wet).
- Towel and change footwear.
- Water and Picnic lunch.
- Hair rubber, for the people with a long hair.
- People who wear glasses should use a retaining cord or use a glasses case.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Be able to swimming.
- Experience in abseiling and in canyoning is required.
- An interview with the guide is required.
- A good fitness level.
price 65€ per person
Approach walking: 40 minutes
Descent: 4 hours
Return walking: 15 minutes
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Qualified Proffesional Guide
Accident and Rescue Insurance
Backpack and Watertight Pot
9 seater vehicle support